Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The PDGA Ace/Birdie Club contest

The PDGA has a contest every year to create new logo for both the Ace Club and the Birdie Club. I come across this on the PDGA website, and off to the sketch book. I wanted to win both for the big prize but that was not meant to be. The stars were aligned for my Birdie Club design. Winning this contest was a huge thrill and opened my eyes to the fact that I can create designs the Disc Golf community are interested in. Now that Disc Golf has become such a passion for me, I love that I can also bring my art into this new world. Here are both designs that I submitted. The Ace Club design was never a great design but I ran out of time. this year I have a unified design idea for both logos. The third image is the actual disc printed with my design. Enjoy the the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment