Thursday, February 19, 2015

Big Valley Challenge 2014

My first tournament disc was made possible by the the great people in the Bull City Disc Club. A new logo with the Durham, NC skyline was mentioned, and I was off and running. I offered up three finished designs and I was happy with all three. The winner was used on tournament discs and the trophies. It was such a thrill to no that all these players had a disc in there bag that I designed. The response was great and confidence was very high. I also proposed a t-shirt but they did not get made. I still want to see the shirt some day. I am currently working on the 2015 Big Valley Challenge disc and it is going to quite a contrast from the 2014. Thanks again to everyone at BCDC, especially to Tony and Lindsey Ivey who put this tournament together. They are also huge supporters of my work. Enjoy the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment