Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015 Mooky's Cup Not Yours

Sorry there was not a post yesterday, but I will put up two today. The first is some pics from the icy and treacherous conditions at Mooky's Cup. In High Point, NC yesterday at the Johnson St. Disc Golf park 70+ brave players took on the slickest course I have ever seen. There were some great scores considering the ice and cold, and a couple of Aces. As usual I met some great people as well as playing with old friends. Survived the day without injury and managed to cash AKA merch. I got a chance to chat with the Legend Barry Shcultz, who offered up some great advise for me personally. It was a long day but always worth it. Special shout out to Ken Martin, he is a great guy and he knows why. Thanks Ken. I have a couple of weeks before my next tournament, so practice, practice, practice is what I will be doing. Here are some pics from Mooky's enjoy. I will have an art post tonight, the birth of Forest Walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment