Sunday, February 22, 2015

Forest Walkers the dream is born ...

I have a friend who does not like his name everywhere so we will just call him Buck. So Buck and I go way back all the to High School in NJ. Buck tells me try this game I think you will like it. Okay I say I'll give it a go. I play my first round of disc golf at Cedar Hills in Raleigh, NC. I was horrible but hooked. I owe Buck everything for showing me this game. About six months later we decide there is not enough apparel options in the disc golf world and hatch out a logo and a company is born; Forest Walkers Disc Golf. We have huge plans, started with a few friends wearing our shirts, the word is spreading and everyone seems to like it. I am very proud of the look we are creating and the direction we are going. Forest Walkers is not a full time business yet, but hopefully we can take big strides in 2015. Here is the first run of Forest Walkers T-shirts and Sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment