Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My favorite Disc Golf Artist

https://allthingsdiscgolf.com/les-white-leaves-stamp-disc-golf-design/ As an artist whenever I see logos or art, I always have two reactions: that's amazing and I tip my hat, or I can do better than that. When I got into Disc Golf I was instantly Drawn to the Innova DX discs because of the stamps. I bought a Wolf and A Destroyer because they looked awesome. What I did not know throwing drivers is very difficult for beginners, but that's not important. Soon after becoming totally obsessed with disc golf I started to find custom tournament stamps and eventually I came across the art of Les White and his Roc 3 design. I feel this is the best Roc design of the all. Now I'm getting inspired and I want to start designing discs. I reached out to Les on Facebook, and we have become friends. he is always there with and inspiring word and great advice. Thanks Les to helping me jump get into a new world of design, loving every minute of it. I shared a link to a great article about Les White's disc golf art and you know who get's a shout out at the end of the article. (You know who is ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment