Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Client, great things to come

The disc golf community is all about make new friends and I have made a lot over the past three years. One of those friends is Ken Olsen. Ken hooked me up the his club the Cary Area Disc League or CADL, and the guy in charge Jay Pointer. Jay had an idea for a great shirt, and needed a wow factor for the back. I knew I could do it, because Jay wanted a tribal image and I have done quite a few over the years. He also wanted the clubs mantra involved " Volunteer, Build, Throw, Win " I did not think text on the back of the shirt would work with the style of the cattle skull so I blended the words into the skull. First response from everyone has been great, can not wait for these shirts. Special Thanks to Jay and Ken. These guys are doing big things for disc golf in this area of NC and I for one applaud all the hard work. There is talk of a disc design in the summer, new image for that. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment