Sunday, March 1, 2015

Disc Mania Design Contest

A few weeks back Disc Mania held a design contest through www.allthingsdiscgolf.com The winner would get 20 Disc Mania discs with their design on it. Your design had to include a Disc Mania logo. Whatever art was submitted became the property of Disc Mania. In the back of my mind I did not want to give my best work, but I wanted to show some top notch art. I look back now, I know I should have given them my best, because I did not win. Lesson leaned will only put my best art out there for the Disc Golf World to see. I did submit two totally different styles; the first being a grim reaper. The second was a space girl pin-up. Including my pencil sketches which are much more my normal style and the way I want to portray my art. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment